Most people have focused more on the processes of planning, composing, revising, and publishing. Due to the fact that most students are unaware of many literary forms, such as technical paper, and essay, teachers would to teach students how to write description, narration, evaluation, and classification paper so as to complete different kind of works, including expressive, persuasive, informative, literary works for audience of all types. Students could do their writings and discuss them in class. As time passed by, teachers tend to teach students with the use of computers, because it was said that writing for nonprint media was the most profitable ways for professional writers nowadays. Thus, it was worthy to let children to get used to network resources.
Now that people mostly would prefer to use words to show their thought to the other people, it is essential for every one of us to learn how to converse our thought into language. Thus, as far as I am concerned, that teachers should equipped students with all those knowledge about how to write is really an important things. After learning all the writing styles and finishing composing their writings, students should know how to revise them and consider whether their writings are suitable for their audience. In other words, their writings should arouse the interest of their audience. It is difficult to write composition in a limited time, because writing is a process that includes a variety of works. Firstly, we should have some thought to the issue about what we are going to write. Secondly, we have to compose our ideas into words. In this process, we have to gather information. With all the information, we are able to compose our writings. Thirdly, after finishing our compositions, we have to revise them. All these jobs need a lot of time. Therefore, I totally agree with the opinion that author has mentioned that the writing should not be done in a limited of time.
With all the processes, the compositions may not be good enough to be called excellent ones. We have to put some other factors into consideration. If we are trying to write articles to convince other people, we have to make our writings persuasive. Therefore, we should read them over again and again to examine them whether it contained enough evidence and examples. We have to be persuasive so that we have to think of a way to make our writing believable. Thus, we should not just express our ideas through mere narration, but we should think of ways to make them look informative. On the other hand, when writing an argumentation articles, we should think of ways to point out our viewpoints clearly and make them be specifically clear. All these examples showed that it was really not an easy task to compose good articles. Therefore, we need teachers to guide us at school.
Nowadays, a lot of information is posted on the internet. It is very convenient if we can surf the internet and find the sources that we can put in our articles. Accordingly, I think that the author had pointed out the idea of teacher’s using the computer to guide the students learning quite convincingly.
2008年12月1日 星期一
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
10 則留言:
You summary developed in details. But maybe, just some suggestions that you might like into consideration here, if you want, in the response part, you have utilized some words such as "we have to," "we should," "we need to." Maybe, if you like to, you could rephrase them into some other expressions which sound no so much subjective.
YOur essay is composed in a very clear way. You list your opinions and point out what we should do when we write an article. Since the using of internet resources is a small portion in your essay, I suggest that maybe you can talk more about that.
I feel a little bit strange about the first sentence, because it makes me feel that there is no relation between the first sentence and the rest of the paragraph. Secondly, you should be aware of the words that have repeated showed up. And I think you use the transition words very well, I can read the essay fluently.
You arranged your article vey well. But there are just few mistakes in your article. The main mistake is unnecessary words, such as, ”for every one of us” and “ that author has mention”. By the way, your summary is very brief and clear, but you can write more about your conclusion to show your whole viewpoint to readers.
You do have an abundant discussion about the original article. The structure of the whole essay is complete which gives the audiences a clear presentation of your essay.
I agree that the understanding of the writing skill is very important to all the students.
You explain the process of writing very clear step by step. I think the mixture of your summary of this article and your response is acceptable.
You mentioned that we may be unfamiliar with some literary forms, I think we have to read more magazines or books. We should not confine ourselves. I agree that writing is a processes, until now, I think I still do not know how to write a good article, I am not a good writer, because of this, I hope I read more books to learn how they write. And I have to learn that how to my ideas in the most perfect words.
I think you did a good job on your exam essay. But it would be great if you take a look of it and examine it to see if there is any grammar or spelling mistake. For instance, there is a additional “to” in the beginning of line 3 in your exam essay. Therefore, it would be great for you to keep an eye on the details.
After reading your article, I can understand the whole meaning of the essay easily. You also added your own opinion, combining them with the methods which have been mentioned in the original essay.
It's an excellent work except some slight grammar problems.(e.g.teacher’s using of the computer)
You develop a detailed paper. In my viewpoint, I think you can put the summary work cited in the beginning.
And, I think the last paragraph is much less connected to your previous ideas. You can focus one point what you want to discuss to develop strongly. Besides, in paragraph 2, I think” Firstly” can be just “First”.
I suggest you to summarize the original article with your own words. It is better not to quote too much from the primary one. In the third paragraph, it is improper to use on the other hand as the transitional word. It is because that the process to compose the argumentation and normal articles is the same. Their connections are not opponent.
張貼留言