I can easily get your main point from your topic. It does forecast the thesis in your following paragraph. However, you can rethink your topic and make it a sexier one. You have pointed out the two opposite attitudes of the public about whether it is good or bad to have plastic surgery, but you did not tell the reader your point of view yet. So you might think of adding your viewpoint about the issue. By the way, I think you have stated the arguments well. ( Joyce)
As a reader, when I saw your topic, I could understand what you were going to talk about in your article. Thus, I think you have a clear topic. The issue you have brought out was really a controversial one. You did point out your point of view about the issue: innocent animals are abandoned in the first paragraph, but you might want to emphasize your viewpoint more directly in the first paragraph. I realize that you strengthen your idea at the last paragraph, but do you want to do it both in the first paragraph and the last one? Also, you can talk more about your viewpoint.( Candy)
I think that you did give the readers a clear idea about what you were going to mention in your article from the topic you have given. You stated your point of view well, and by the relevant information you gave out, I was convinced by your viewpoint! ( Elsa)
I can easily understand the content before I read the article. You have pointed out the different point of views about the issue. However, you did not tell the readers your own opinion about the issue. You might want to add some of it in your article. Furthermore, I think that you can give out more ideas on the debate. By doing so, you may convince your audience. ( Claire)
沒有留言:
張貼留言